EXPERTISE IN ALL ASPECTS OF HEALTH ECONOMICS AND OUTCOMES RESEARCH
Just as a marketing plan is essential for planning and coordinating product marketing activities, a strategic pharmacoeconomic plan is essential for commercial success. This plan provides an in-depth overview of what is known and available in order to better define what is needed to meet the pharmacoeconomic requirements of different health care payers.
In a pharmacoeconomic strategic plan, all the elements that wield a substantial impact on the pharmacoeconomic profile are reviewed and analyzed. Among others, the plan covers the following elements:
- Characteristics of the disease and its treatment;
- Current treatment strategies and unmet needs;
- Population segmentation;
- Key product features and positioning;
- Key pharmacoeconomic parameters;
- Available pharmacoeconomic data;
- Available data for conducting economic evaluations;
- Pharmacoeconomic requirements by payer type;
- Analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats from the standpoints of pharmacoeconomics and market access.
Our expertise in pharmacoeconomics and market access is a key factor for high-quality strategic pharmacoeconomic planning.